Epson Tm-T82ii Receipt Printer with Usb and Serial Connection
The Epson Tm-T82ii Receipt Printer is still built with the same care and precision as the flagship T88 series.It's just not quite as fast as the T88V or VI, but, unless you're printing over 200 receipts per day the difference isn't noticeable.
This version of the TM-T82ii comes in Dark grey (close to black) and has both the USB and serial ports. This is super handy if your upgrading POS systems using legacy Serial RS232.
The nutshell:It's fast, reliable, quiet and cheap. PC and MAC compatible. We have a POS support article with links to the TM-T82 drivers.
The Epson TM-T82ii receipt printer suits small to medium size retail shops and is compatible with most major POS software brands like Vend, Koutna, Square, Shopify, MYOB, Quicken POS and Retail express.
Help & Tips
My Epson TM-T82ii receipt printer is not printing receipts?
If your Epson TM-t82ii receipt printer is not printing receipts the first step is to decide if it’s a hardware fault or a software fault.
We do this with the printer “self test”. Follow the steps below. Note that these steps are the same for the Epson TM-T81 and Epson TM-T82ii & T82III.
Perform these steps to make sure the receipt printer hardware is ok
1. make sure there’s paper in the printer. press paper feed to make sure it’s feeding paper
2. turn off the power switch on the receipt printer
3. You need 2 hands for this : Hold down the paper feed button and switch the power on. Keep your finger on feed for 3 seconds
4. If the Epson TM-t82ii starts printing out your settings then you can be 99% sure the problem is not with the hardware
5. If you can’t get a print out you may have a hardware problem. Check to see if the printer is under warranty.
|Interface||Serial | USB|