07 3151 2766 | Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne | Adelaide | Perth
EPSON TM-T82III Receipt printer – USB & Parallel Connection
Replacement Epson TM-T20 & Epson TM-T82II receipt printers
The Epson TM-T82III is quiet fast printer for shops needing a medium volume of receipts per day. It comes complete with the cash drawer kicker / connector, power supply & connection cable. The TM-T82III printer has a 3 year warranty. There is another cheaper version called the TM-T82IIIL with a 2 year warranty, for low transaction volume stores.
Interface / Connections
The Epson TM-T82III has either the USB & Parallel (Dual Interface) -or- Ethernet/LAN Only. We have a connection type option when purchasing. The interfaces are not swappable in this model.
- For Shops Medium transaction volumes
- Comes complete with USB cable and power supply
- Epson’s unique Paper Saving Function
- Windows / Mac compatibility
- print speed 250mm/sec (pretty quick)
- paper cutter
- Test Paper Roll Included (we also sell boxes of the 80mm paper rolls here)
- NB: In the rare case of using and Parallel connection the cable can be purchased (sold separately)
Compatible with most POS softwares used on a single POS stations (PC or MAC) like, Vend, Kounta, Shopify, Retail express, Simple Salon & Many more. (note: may not work with browser based systems. Check out out intelligent printer range for this type of system)
Feel free to call and confirm compatibility. We’re happy to help.
Whats in the Box?
- 1 x Epson TM-T82III receipt printer
- Quick setup guide
- paper roll,
- AC cable,
- USB cable.
Very Fast Receipt Printing
The TM-T82III is fast with speeds up to 250mm/sec. The print is very clear, so you can print barcodes, logo’s and coupon in addition to your receipts.
Very High Quality Build.
The TM-T82III is the ideal choice for Shops with a low-medium transactions but requires fast print speed with enhanced reliability. Based on EPSON’s advanced printing technology, the TM-T82III delivers the quality and reliability that EPSON is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users
Retail hardened features
Internal printer mechanisms are housed in a rigid sheet-metal chassis for extra protection.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
The TM-T82IIIL comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading, partial-cut auto-cutter to status LEDs. The printer has a built-in power adapter, eliminating the need for an external power adapter. The internal printer mechanisms and circuitries are also designed for easy replacement and maintenance, reducing the cost of repair and repair time.
Long Product life / Low cost of ownership
With a MCBF of 60 million lines, and an auto cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T82III delivers best-in-class reliability that you can count on in your daily operation
Help & Tips
My Epson TM-T82iii receipt printer is not printing receipts?
If your Epson TM-t82iii receipt printer is not printing receipts the first step is to decide if it’s a hardware fault or a software fault.
We do this with the printer “self test”. Follow the steps below. Note that these steps are the same for the Epson TM-T81 and Epson TM-T82ii & T82iii.
Perform these steps to make sure the receipt printer hardware is ok
1. make sure there’s paper in the printer. press paper feed to make sure it’s feeding paper
2. turn off the power switch on the receipt printer
3. You need 2 hands for this : Hold down the paper feed button and switch the power on. Keep your finger on feed for 3 seconds
4. If the Epson TM-t82iii starts printing out your settings then you can be 99% sure the problem is not with the hardware
5. If you can’t get a print out you may have a hardware problem. Check to see if the printer is under warranty.