EPSON TM-T82IIIL Receipt printer - USB & Serial Connection
Replacement model for both the Epson TM-T20 & Epson TM-T82II
The Epson TM-T82IIIL is quiet fast printer for shops that don't print many receipts. The "L" stands for Low volume. It's a cheaper alternative than the standard T82III which is for medium volume transactions. Both versions come with the cash drawer kicker / connector. The other main difference is the TM-T82IIIL has a 2 year warranty whereas the T82-III standard is 3 years.
Interface / Connections
The Epson TM-T82IIIL has either the USB & Serial (Dual Interface) -or- Ethernet/LAN Only. We have a connection type option when purchasing. The interfaces are not swappable in this model.
- For Retailers with Low to Medium transaction volumes
- Comes complete with USB cable and power supply
- Epson's unique Paper Saving Function
- Windows / Mac compatibility
- Test Paper Roll Included (we also sell boxes of the 80mm paper rolls here)
- NB: In the rare case of using and RS232 Serial connection the cable can be purchased (sold separately)
CompatibilityCompatible with most POS softwares used on a single POS stations (PC or MAC) like, Vend, Kounta, Shopify, Retail express, Simple Salon & Many more. (note: may not work with browser based systems. Check out out intelligent printer range for this type of system) Feel free to call and confirm compatibility. We're happy to help. Whats in the Box?
- 1 x Epson TM-T82IIIL receipt printer
- Quick setup guide
- paper roll,
- AC cable,
- USB cable.
Reliability you can count on With a MCBF of 60 million lines, and an auto cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T82IIIL delivers best-in-class reliability that you can count on in your daily operation.
Retail hardened features Internal printer mechanisms are housed in a rigid sheet-metal chassis for extra protection.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain. The TM-T82IIIL comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading, partial-cut auto-cutter to status LEDs. The printer has a built-in power adapter, eliminating the need for an external power adapter. The internal printer mechanisms and circuitries are also designed for easy replacement and maintenance, reducing the cost of repair and repair time.
Quality you can count on The TM-T82IIIL is the ideal choice for retailers with a low volume of POS transactions but requires fast print speed with enhanced reliability. Based on EPSONÃ¢â¬â¢s advanced printing technology, the TM-T82IIIL delivers the quality and reliability that EPSON is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users.
Help & TipsMy Epson TM-T82iii receipt printer is not printing receipts?
If your Epson TM-t82iii receipt printer is not printing receipts the first step is to decide if it’s a hardware fault or a software fault.
We do this with the printer “self test”. Follow the steps below. Note that these steps are the same for the Epson TM-T81 and Epson TM-T82ii & T82iii.
Perform these steps to make sure the receipt printer hardware is ok
1. make sure there’s paper in the printer. press paper feed to make sure it’s feeding paper
2. turn off the power switch on the receipt printer
3. You need 2 hands for this : Hold down the paper feed button and switch the power on. Keep your finger on feed for 3 seconds
4. If the Epson TM-t82iii starts printing out your settings then you can be 99% sure the problem is not with the hardware
5. If you can’t get a print out you may have a hardware problem. Check to see if the printer is under warranty.
|Interface||USB | Serial|