EPSON TM-T88VI Receipt Printer – Serial/USB/Ethernet
Yes, the new thermal Epson TM-T88VI printer comes with all 3 popular interfaces, RS232 Serial, USB and Ethernet/LAN.
This is the upgraded version of Epson’s TM-T88V which is renowned for speed and reliability. The TM-T88VI Thermal POS Printer is a worthy successor to the market leading TM-T88V.
The TM-T88VI builds on earlier models with Energy Star Compliance 300mm/sec print speed (350mm/s via firmware upgrade) improved greyscale printing and more.
This is the dark grey (nearly black) model with all 3 interfaces, serial ethernet and USB. This way if you change POS software or upgrade your POS PC, you can keep using the same printer.We also stock the 80mm x 80mm thermal paper for this docket printer.
POS Help also includes the power supply and cables for free (not paid add-ons like other online POS stores).
Help for Common Support Questions
- How do I troubleshoot an Epson TM-T88VI that’s not printing at all
- Where can I download Epson TM-T88VI drivers for Windows, Mac or Linux?
- Why Is my TM-T88Vi Printing blank?
- Fast printing up to 300mm/second
- text and graphics printing for logo’s
- Windows, MAC & Linux compatible
- 3 interfaces, serial ethernet and USB
- 80mm or 58mm paper receipt roll sizes
- Industry-leading 4 year limited warranty