Star MC-Print 3 Receipt Printer – Dual Interface
The Perfect iPad POS receipt Printer for systems like pos software like “Square Pos”
Combining sophistication with high functionality, Star Micronics mC-Print3™ receipt printer, has been designed to aesthetically match the sleek, modern design of tomorrow’s retail and hospitality environments.
The mC-Print3 is a compact, versatile 80mm receipt printer ideal for businesses operating traditional PC POS systems as well as those migrating to tablet and web-based POS.
With front feed and front paper loading and an IPX2 rated splash proof design, the mC-Print3 also ticks all the boxes for today’s expectations in kitchens, bars and other demanding hospitality environments including integration into self-service kiosks.
The super-compact, front-feed receipt printers offer high quality printing and exceptional functionality with up to 5 interfaces including Star CloudPRNT as well as hub functionality, controlling select USB peripherals attached to the printer including Cash Drawer, Scanner and Customer Display.
- Fast 250mm/second, 80mm front feed, front-loading thermal receipt printer
- Compact and stylish 132 x 140 x 125mm
- Up to 5 interfaces, Ethernet, USB, Lightning USB with direct connection to Apple devices, Bluetooth, Star CloudPRNT
- 2 x USB host ports with multiple peripheral hub functionality
- IPX2 splash proof design with soft operating switches, raised control board and insect prevention for hospitality applications
- Paper saving design with 2mm top margin
- Star Cloud Services ready with Star’s Digital Receipting / Internet device management
- Unique receipt decurl function for flat receipts plus paper end sensor
- New compact PS60C power supply included with AU/NZ power plug
- Options include Star SCD222 Customer Display, Symbol / Zebra DS9208 2D Scanner, Star 1D
- Scanner, Star CB2002 cash drawer, Star mC-Drawer compact cash drawer, Star Kitchen Buzzer, Wall mount option
Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing from a web server from any network to Star printers anywhere in the world without the need for a local POS terminal enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
The MCP31LB is Cloud-ready and feature 2 USB host ports for local or Cloud based peripheral control.