Star TSP143III Receipt Printer – USB
The Perfect iPad POS receipt Printer
Star pioneered iPad Receipt Printing for POS via standard iPad /iPhone / iPod USB – lightning cable.
*** PLEASE NOTE : The TSP100 ECO has now been replaced by the TSP143III ***
Today retailers and restaurateurs have the choice of the traditional POS terminal or new and innovative tablet POS providing the flexibility and mobility increasingly required within retail and hospitality environments.
However, concern for communication and connectivity issues has resulted in retailers being reticent to take advantage of the cost-savings of mobile tablet POS.Managing a large estate of multiple tablets and paired Bluetooth devices means that it can be operationally difficult to maintain the right connection between the right peripherals and devices.
The Star TSP143IIIU POSprinter changes all this.
As well as working with a traditional POS terminal, this printer can also connect directly to an iPad or iPhone using the Apple supplied lightning cable for reliable USB communication.
As a result, the usual Bluetooth or WiFi / wired LAN set-up issues around pairing, network infrastructure, connectivity etc. are eliminated.
Specs & Features
- INTERFACE USB 2.0 plus direct, unique data & simultaneous charging connection to iPad/iPhone/iPod with Apple supplied lightning cable
- PRINT METHOD direct thermal / 203 dpi
- FAST 250 mm/second print speed
- DROP-IN & Print paper loading
- ULTRA white version available (indent only)
- NEW guillotine auto cutter (MCBF 2 million cuts)
- CONVENIENT internal power supply
- THIN paper capability (0.053 to 0.085mm)
- NEW AllReceipts Digital Receipting from Star Cloud Services
Designed to work with today’s market leading operating systems – Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS & Windows, this printer will have a dramatic impact on the retail environment.