Sam4s ER390m cash register reset without data loss
If the Sam4s er390m is beeping at you and you can’t stop it by the usual methods, then use the init clear, sometimes called “init reset” to get you back to register mode.
The reasons you might want to do a init clear / reset
1. The register is stuck and you just want to reset back to the beginning of a transaction.
2. You were programming the register and now it beeps no matter what keys you push
To Perform an Initial Clear:
1. Unplug the register.
2. Turn the control lock to the P position.
3. Press and hold the key position where the SBTL key is located on the default keyboardlayout.
4. While continuing to hold the SBTL key, plug the register into a power source.
5. The message “INITIAL CLEAR OK!” prints when the initial clear is complete.
You should now be able to use the register as per normal.
If you have any other Sam4s please leave a comment below