Your shopping cart is empty!
If your the first step is to decide if it’s a hardware fault or a software fault. We do this with the
Follow the steps below. Note that these steps are the same for the
1. make sure there’s paper in the printer. press paper feed to make sure it’s feeding paper
2. turn off the power switch on the receipt printer
3. You need 2 hands for this : Hold down the paper feed button and switch the power on. Keep your finger on feed for 3 seconds
4. If the Epson TM-t82ii starts printing out your settings then you can be 99% sure the problem is not with the hardware
5. If you can’t get a print out you may have a hardware problem. Check to see if the printer is under warranty. If you need specific help leave a comment below