Zebra Ls2208 Barcode Scanner – USB with Stand & 5 Year Warranty.
The Zebra LS2208 barcode scanner is the #1 trusted barcode scanner for Australian retail shops. The LS2208 scanner has been in the market place for over 10 years and is back by an incredible 5 Year manufacturers warranty.
Before being rebranded as the zebra LS2208 is was formerly known as bot hthe Symbol LS2208 and Motorola LS2208. So if you are replacing an old scanner, just know they are one and the same.
Key Features of the LS2208:
- Fast barcode scanning
- Scans hard to read codes
- Laser light scanning for outdoors and well lit areas
- 5 Year RTB warranty
- The wide working range —from near-contact to 40cm – makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings.
- Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems.
This kit includes the stand, power supply and connection cables (unlike some companies who charge extra).
Zebra LS2208 barcode Scanner Kit Includea:
- The LS2208-SR20007R Scanner itself
- CBA-U01-S07ZAR USB Cable
- 20-61019-02R – Hands free Stand
Get the best price on Zebra Ls2208 Barcode Scanners today. INCLUDES free setup guide and FREE over the phone setup support. Windows & Mac Compatible
Zebra LS2208 Quick Start Guide & Brochure
Free LS2208 Support Tips
Solution to automatically add the enter / carriage return after each item scan for the LS2208.
Many POS software’s need the barcode scanner to automatically add and “enter” or “carriage return” as suffix to each product code you scan. Thankfully it’s simple to for the Symbol LS2208 barcode scanner.
1. download the quick start guide (above)
2. Just follow these steps and scan each programming barcode in order. Make sure you scan these barcodes in order without skipping any.
- – Set Defaults
- – Scan options
- – <data><Suffix>
- – Enter
And that’s it! Your scanner should now add and enter after scan.
You can test it by opening up notepad in windows (or any text editor in mac), scan a product code and the flashing cursor should move the the next line.